Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Whothe_Z

So I shall continue my story on so-called crush thingy.

After two years of struggle to keep calm and let "S" go, I continued my degree studies. Day by day and I was strong enough to get to know that he has stopped his routines to tell his condition, and at what latitude he was standing.

It was a shocked which in one night to see someone looks like him at the campus! But then that guy was quite small compares to S. Lucky to know, that guy was my senior.

I passed first semester of degree and joined club election during my second semester. And guess what...? That so-called senior joined the election too! We both won, accompanied by other new committees as well.

It was a surprised when we both were selected to be partners. Wey, do you ever know I noticed you since last semester and my heart goes dupdapdupdap?! No, you do not.

We made best partners, we went through publicity works very well. And he also borrowed me his books and notes. OMG! I went insane without his awareness.

I cooked him few food as symbol of appreciation that he made good partner to me. I gave him books on his birthday.

He listened me well and gave advises. He said that you should be happy all the time. I liked him from the start but I called him.... chingu (friend). Did I made another...friend-zone moment?!

I was thinking that he does not like me and I should make "another" backward steps before I start to hurt myself again. However, there was one day he wanted to see me after we no longer contact with each other since our committees had been dissolved. He gave me chocolates. And I seriously cannot brain that....what happened to him? What made he ever did that?

And he left me with a note on a sticky note in his Services Management notes. Till today, no stories are heard from him.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know.

HE is the best planner after all.
See you soon, Z. Take care, be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment